Good Friday Race Runners,
Forecast reveal an unusual band of morning thunderstorms will hit the Rock Eagle area Friday morning. The radar indicates the storms will likely be intense. The band of storms is wide leading us to fear the morning races could be delayed for hours. With this in mind, it is with regret that we decided to cancel both races. We will honor registration and submit times and points for all runners who wish to run the races on their own at an alternative time at any location.
If you have preregistered for this race, please send an email letting us know which of the three options below you choose.
The options we offer are as follows:
We regret we will not hold the event. This would be the 10th annual Good Friday Race. We’ve never had prohibitive weather.
Happy Easter. We hope to see you soon.
On behalf of the Clover Glove Team,